Polymer Concrete - Overlay Grate
- More Information
Economical and Reliable for Gardens and Landscaping Projects.
The most visually appealing solution: only one edge is visable
between the overlay grating and adjoining ground surface.
For load class A only - For sidewalks, pedestrian zones,
and comparable surfaces. Not for heavy vehicle traffic.
- Promotes the rapid drainage of rainwater, thawed snow and ice, preventing puddles from forming.
- Promotes rapid drying and helps prevent slippery layers from forming thus adding to safety on sidewalks.
- Pre-fabricated tongue and groove system promotes a smooth transition at channel joints.
- Locking mechanisms create a firm anchorage, and are recessed to prevent vandalism
- Light, Strong and quickly installed
Channels are made from polymer concrete
Polymer concrete is a light but solid nonporous material. It is four times stronger than cement concrete, resistant to many corrosive materials and the effects of freezing and thawing. the smooth, rounded internal base of the channels promotes high flow rates, thereby bringing about a self cleaning action. Installation is easy, quick and safe, due to the lightweight components and the tongue and groove system for channel joints.
Material: Polymer Concrete
Grating: Slotted Galvanized Overlay Grates
Locks: Standard Locks
Width: 4" Interior - 5.1" Exterior