Trench Drain / Driveway Drain
4" Wide Fiberglass - 6 Ton Load
Flat only - No Slope
- KitPrices10-99 Ft
Complete system - Each Kit includes:
- Specified number of one meter sections of trench drain.
- Specified number of galvanized slotted grates (6 ton load rated)
- Specified number of galvanized lockdowns for the grates.
- 2 - end caps that can also be outlets.
- 1 - Bottom outlet connector.
- 1 - Dirt grate that fits the outlet.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester, extensively proven over many years.
- Lightweight, Stable, able to withstand extreme loads.
- Frost proof, Rustproof, Abrasion and Heat Resistant.
- Extremely resistant against salts, acids, oil, gasoline, hot asphalt and liquid manures.
- Special ridges provide optimal anchorage and bracing during concrete pour.
- Self-cleaning due to its very smooth base and favorable cross section.
- Easy to install
- Galvanized steel slotted grating.
- Wheel load to 6 tons for passenger and commercial vehicle traffic
- Standard locking bar which fits in preformed recess in channel wall and bolt draws the grate to the bar.
Fiberglass trench drain is resistant to abrasive and corrosive liquids and is unaffected by freeze thaw cycles experienced in exterior installations. The smooth internal surface promotes efficient water flow and creates a self-cleaning action to reduce maintenance expenses. The lighter material allows prefabrication of multichannel trench rain runs that can be handled easily.
This is commercial grade trench drain. It has no slope. This keeps the sediment in the trench so it will not clog the lines.
This trench drain is ideal for Garages and Driveways, Parking Garages, Pedestrian walkways, Gasoline Stations, Car Washes, Underground Garages and much more.
Grating: Galvanized Slotted Grates
Locks: Standard Locks Included
Width: 4" Interior - 5.3"Exterior
Class A Grate Specs:
Class C Grate Specs:
Locks for Grates Specs
152116 - Lock For Slotted DI Grates - Spec Pending
152311 - Lock for Perf Grates